Why is Move In/ Out Cleaning Important?
Moving represents a big turning point within your family’s lives yet it also can bring upheaval, stress, as well as huge interruptions to your schedule. The last thing you want to be concerned with, on top of all other things, is move in/ out cleaning.
As you move, there are a couple of sets of cleaning activities to take into consideration: the ones at your old home and the ones at your new home. An expert cleaning crew is able to deal with both and get them accomplished more effectively and faster than you might do on your own.
At your Old Residence:
Once you have loaded your truck and moved all items out of your old home, you will be surprised by how much of a mess gets left behind. Your cleaning team will take care of it while you are on your way to your new residence. Make certain to ask about the following services:
- Carpet Cleaning: If you have not yet sold your old home, cleaning the carpeting might be the most critical thing to do to make sure your home is as appealing to house hunters as possible.
- Windows: Grimy windows obstruct lighting, and make the house seem dirtier and darker than it actually is. Have your sills, tracks, and windows cleaned professionally.
- Whole Home Cleaning: Even if your home already has been sold, the realtor (and new homeowners) are going to appreciate it if you leave the home in move-in shape.
At the New House:
The last thing you need to see as you enter the new house is somebody else’s dirt. Have a cleaning crew enter before you get there to inspect and clean the important systems in the home, so it is prepared the minute you arrive. If the home is not in move-in shape, consider booking the same service at the new home that are important at the old house. There are some also essential services you will want to include at your new residence:
- Removal of debris: If you have had any work done on your new home, like remodeling or painting, there might be construction debris left over. Your contractor ought to clean their mess up, yet there might be dust, dirt, or small pieces of trash that they have missed. An expert cleaning team will look for those things then remove them.
- Air Duct Cleaning and Inspection: The HVAC systems in your house keep you comfortable yet they also can collect years of pet dander, dust, and additional contaminants. Have them cleaned before moving in, particularly if you or somebody in your family experiences asthma, allergies, or respiratory issues.
Having a cleaning team care for the inevitable mess ought to make the move less stressful and easier. Make certain that you hire an experienced, reputable professional like Anago to make sure everything goes smoothly.
For more information on our professional cleaning service please feel free to get in touch with Minty Maids today!