Use the following 3 time-saving tips from MintyMaids, the top home cleaning services, and you will have the ability to maintain your house and take control of your down time.
- Set a timer for fifteen-minute cleaning bursts. One easy way to save time when cleaning includes doing a bit of decluttering each day.
- Begin from the top then work your way down. Gravity impacts everything, even dust in the household. Save your flooring for last.
- Clean on the go. It’s a tried-and-true method of saving time while cleaning, particularly as it’ll come to your bathroom and kitchen.
4 Ways to Spend Less Time Vacuuming
The usual family of 4 vacuums their living room around 104 times per year. While the following tips will not cut down on the quantity of times you must vacuum – families will be messy! – they’ll make vacuuming more effective.
- Prepare your room. One easy way to save time while vacuuming is having your room prepared: Pick loose items up off the floor and pull furnishings away from your walls to make operating your vacuum easier, with fewer stops and starts.
- Perform routine maintenance. Most vacuums are thrown to the curb as their belt wears out or breaks. If the vacuum loses suction, it is probably because its rubber belt is stretched, impeding the brush. For a couple of dollars and the assistance of a repair shop, it’s possible to oftentimes revive the vacuum for less than the price of a new one.
- Invest in a few options. Having a small handheld vac that has a beater bar will be very useful while vacuuming carpeted stairs and upholstery. Their maneuverable, handheld nature will save you endless time and assist you in avoiding the trouble of using a bigger vacuum.
- Empty out the debris bin or bag. Always begin vacuuming using a clean debris bag or bin. It assists in creating more suction, as well as prevents you from stopping and dumping debris in the midst of vacuuming.
How to Spend Less Time Dusting
Make dusting as efficient it can be with MintyMaids methods of saving time while dusting. Reclaim that down time today!
- Dust before vacuuming. When you dust, bits of dust and dirt naturally will fall to the floor. In dusting first then vacuuming second, you will not need to vacuum the same floor two times.
- Move from the top down. Likewise, while dusting wall shelves and units, begin at the top. Start by first dusting and lifting every object then dust the whole shelf.
- Use a microfiber cloth. For the best results, use a clean, damp microfiber cloth. To moisten the cloth, hold it by a corner and gently mist it using clean water from the spray bottle. You want your cloth to be moist enough to pick dust up without leaving damp streaks behind on surfaces. Utilizing this technique ensures that your home’s furniture and surfaces are cleaned in a green and safe way.