Since the holidays likely got you into the habit of creating lists, why not proceed with that effort using a house cleaning checklist for a cleaner 2019?
Keep calm. A cleaning routine need not consume your entire life – or even a huge quantity of your time – in the New Year.
Even if you happen to hate vacuums (or brooms or mops), it’s possible to do it correctly – and quickly. There are easy, but efficient methods for cleaning all rooms inside your house.
Plus, with today’s more effective, new cleaning tools and products made to assist you in getting the dirty projects accomplished ultra-quickly, coming clean never has been easier. Below are the 10 essentials you will want to deal with in the weeks ahead.
If left to pile up, cleaning projects may become overwhelming. Therefore, below we list ten ways to make cleaning simpler in 2019.
- Out of Reach. Keep some laundry packets and additional cleaning solutions within their original containers then store them out of the reach of children.
- Manage your mail. Even in this email age, the majority of folks still receive plenty of regular mail. Open it over a recycle bin or wastebasket so that anything you don’t want rapidly disappears.
- Roll back your bed. Replace messy bedspreads with duvet cover or duvets. Duvets make bed-making easier. For cleaning, take the cover off and launder. It is easier and faster than washing a big comforter.
- “Sweep” your home nightly. Right before bedtime, perform a walk-through. Place newspapers inside the recycle bin, throw out your junk mail, place dishes in the dishwasher, hang up sweaters, coats, towels, etc. and store away all things which wandered out within the daytime.
- As you go, remove shower scum. A day-to-day shower cleaner keeps tub and shower surfaces free of mildew stains, hard water deposits, and soap scum. Enlist all household members to immediately mist the surfaces after they shower, while the walls still are warm and wet.
- Double up. A complete set of cleaning agents on every floor of your home keeps them within easy reach for performing spot cleaning.
- Baskets for all. Make certain there is a wastebasket in each room. As part of your nightly sweep, empty them.
- Tote ’em. Keep all cleaning agents inside a plastic carry caddy in order for them to easily tote from one room to another.
- Buy some baskets. Baskets in various sizes are excellent repositories for magazines, toys, remote controls, keys, unopened mail and additional day-to-day items which usually take over tabletops and countertops.
- Vacuum while on the run. A hand-held, small cordless vac makes fast pick-up a breeze. Consider multiple vacuums – one on each floor in the house, one in the garage, and one in the basement.
You can lighten your cleaning load with these easy-to-implement changes. For a more deeper cleaning contact MintyMaids.
For more information on our bonded house cleaning services please feel free to get in touch with MintyMaids today!