Showers are a haven for bathroom germs. Getting the shower to shine may be a tough activity as you are battling with hard water stains, soap scum, hard-to-clean grout, or mildew. But, there’s great news! Once it’s clean, it is simple to keep the shower looking good between cleanings. It’ll just take a bit of self-discipline and planning to stay ahead of grime. That is why we are glad to share some of our shower cleaning tips from the house cleaning pros at MintyMaids.
Here’s a guide on how you can clean a shower:
- Remove the shower mats, liners, and all personal products; therefore, the whole space is clear.
- Spray your whole shower space with a diluted vinegar mixture and allow it to stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Utilize a toothbrush or soft bristle brush to scrub all spaces that are affected with soap scum or additional stains. If there are stubborn stains, it is possible to treat the affected spaces with a water and baking soda paste. Apply that paste, allow it to sit for fifteen minutes, and spray the space using the vinegar mixture. Scrub the space.
Rinse off with clean water utilizing a shower spray head or utilize a sponge, frequently rinsing.
Healthy Shower Cleaning Mixtures
- Vinegar – This is an excellent green cleaning solution to use inside showers. Vinegar is fantastic as an herbicide, brightener, as well as all-purpose cleaner. It is amazing for shower cleaning as lime or mold is present.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – Utilize hydrogen peroxide to destroy mold and mildew and use along with baking soda while making grout cleaning pastes. It’s an antiviral, antifungal, an antibacterial and is an eco-friendly alternative to bleach.
- Baking Soda – Due to its alkaline pH, it’s an excellent moisture-absorbing mold destroyer, as well as mild abrasive cleanser. Utilize baking soda instead of chemical abrasives and additional harsh options.
- Tea Tree Oil – It is possible to use a tea tree oil dilution as an antifungal and antibacterial agent to assist in keeping the shower free of mold and additional bothersome germs.
At MintyMaids, we know how simple it might be to overlook completely cleaning the shower. As it’ll come to shower cleaning, we have you covered. With MintyMaids in your corner, it is possible to rest assured that, after we have provided your house the professional cleaning it deserves, the shower will appear like a million bucks!
Our cleaning secrets are supposed to keep the shower looking incredible between cleanings. One other handy idea includes spraying the shower using a vinegar solution on a daily basis after use. It’ll assist in keeping soap scum, mold, and mildew away until you see the house cleaning pros at MintyMaids the next time.
If you are prepared to take the following step, please feel free to get in touch with your local MintyMaids location or call us at right away (204) 272-7337.
For more information on our fully insured home cleaning company get in touch with MintyMaids right away!